New Health Insurance Discounts for Chamber Members
The New Bedford Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce we are now offering our member businesses with 50 or fewer full-time employees (those working 30 or more hours a week) discounted health insurance through the Chamber Health Coop.
- Chamber Health Coop makes health insurance more affordable for small businesses.
- Your company could save hundreds or even thousands of dollars annually.
- The Chamber health Coop has negotiated some of the best deals on health insurance for small businesses in the state, making coverage more affordable for business owners.
- Chamber Health Coop offers plans from nationally recognized insurers, including Fallon Community Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. Several plan options are available from each insurer.
Health and Wellness Program
- Your Chamber Health Coop membership includes a wellness program to help your employees live healthier lives and lower future health care cost.
Enrollment opens in late June, for coverage that can begin as soon as August 1, 2012. To find out more information about the Chamber Health Coop visit www.ChamberHealthCoop.com or contact the Chamber at 508-999-5231.